Hello sir, i used to eat gutkha from 2-3 years but now i quite. My teeth is yellow and little bit red now. i use colgate twice a day. please tell me what tooth cream i use and tell me what should i do to my teeth become white. please tell me thank you

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - January - 2012, at 23:56 PM

• Chewing tobacco leads to staining and discoloration of teeth. Chewing guthka leads to yellow brown discoloration of teeth. To get rid of tobacco stains, you can visit your dentist and get dental cleaning done. To treat teeth discoloration, you can get professional teeth whitening done in which bleaching gel is used. You can also try use of otc bleaching gel and whitening paste to treat discoloration. Some of the home remedies like brushing with paste of baking soda and peroxide once or twice a week, rubbing strawberries, lemon peels and orange peels over teeth may also be used for teeth whitening. To avoid teeth discoloration and for healthy gums, maintain good oral hygiene. For more info on tooth whitening options you can read this article from given link....    http://www.identalhub.com/article_stained-and-discoloured-teeth-4.aspx

Free Dental Consultation