I have a ba breath, early morning. Even if i Brush and I donot eat anything, after 20-30 minutes, my breath smells horrible. Which, is the best mouthwash, WITHOUT Alcohol?, as alcoholic one is believed to be a reason for mouth cancer. I have a list of some mouthwash items, but I want to see if they are real, by matching your matching your products to it. I got them online, at some article. please, I need the best of the best with no Alcohol at all. Thank you, Omar

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - October - 2011, at 20:57 PM

• If you have bad breath then use of mouthwash is not the only remedy as there are many causes of bad breath and poor oral hygiene is the most common cause of the bad breath. so first try to find out the cause of bad breath by visiting your dentist who will do the examination and if you have poor oral hygiene with deposits or the gum disease then get it treated. As for mouth washes every country has there own brands of mouth washes. Just see the composition and if it say that it does not have any alcohol then you can use it. Normally the medicated mouthwashes like chlorhexidine mouthwash doesnot have any alcohol. Use it according to manufacturers or your dentists instructions. for more info on mouthwashes you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_know-about-mouthwashes-252.aspx

Free Dental Consultation