I just got veneers on my top 10 teeth. Now when i speak, making shh sounds. My bottom four (natural) teeth hit my top two teeth and my canines. Not all at the same time, only one hits one at a time, depending on the word. When i eat or bite down it feels right, when i overthink it though, i think my lower jaw may be shifting back very slightly to compensate though. So slight i'm not sure its actually happening. How can i solve this problem. Should i have my top ones shaved. Or maybe my bottom ones. They don't hit high up, just the very bottom of my tops.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - June - 2010, at 10:26 AM

• after getting any sort of prosthesis you can face some sort of problem. For your problem you have to go to the dentist who has put the veneers and get the occlusal adjustments done. Though in case of veneers it is very unlikely that the lower teeth strike the upper as the veneer do not cover the back of the teeth but still some times modifications are done. it is difficult to comment without seeing the case . So best is to go to the dentist and get the adjustments made. Fmore info on tooth veneer you can visit the following link.....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tooth-veneers-84.aspx

Free Dental Consultation