ok i had 2 fillings that where done right next to each other that where pretty big to do about a month ago maybe more now. sence then i have had some pain there uselly about 1 or 2 on the scale of 1 to 10. the dentist that i see tells me that the fillings look fine when i went back to see him. also the gums in beteew the fillings seem to bleed a little every now and then i have started to eat soft foods this past week and it is better some wut but still fells like i got a pop corn kernel or something there but i have not eatten anyhting like that for a lonng time (nov of last year). also i had some inflamed gums above the teath that got filled on my upper gums. i have been takeing a mouth wash that the dentist gave me for almost 4 weeks now. the gums look all healed acording to the dentist agen but for some reson i feen a little pain or something tinging somewhere around the teath or the teath them selfs for a bout a few weeks now. the dentist looks at these things and says no problem every thing (fillings, gums, and other teath) look fine but i still have trouble. wut should i do when it dose not seem like anyone is helping me. sorry i just a little worred and dont know wut to do please help.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - March - 2010, at 19:54 PM

• When the filligs are in adjacent teeth like yours and more so over if walls are invovled then these prolems like mild pain and the sweling of the gums is the common problem. In such cases you have to keep that area very cleanand make sure nothing sticks there. You can do flossing regularly to keep the area clean. If the problem persists then you can talk to your dentist about getting the teeth crowned as then the problem will not be there. most of the symptoms in such cases is because of the food impacton between the two teeth. for more info on dental crowns you can visit our website......http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-crowns-72.aspx

Free Dental Consultation