My.granbaby is 2 and her tonsils is a 3 the.dentist wants to put her under to chip her teeth off in front and i think in back to im mot sure but i want to know how safe is it for her to go umdwr this kind of surgwry he told me ot was dangerous but do you think her teeth willmfall out on there own they said.they will not fall.out becuse they are on her nerves her teeth is hitting her nerves could you pleasengive me advice cause i am very.nervous

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - November - 2016, at 22:08 PM

• If your grand child is 2 years old then all the teeth present in the oral cavity are milk teeth. They will be replaced by the permanent adult teeth in due course. Now what problem the baby has is not very clear. If the dentist wants to pull it out or treat it and want to sedate the child then it is better that you consult thechild's physician. Without doing the clinical examination and taking the proper history it is difficult to tell whether the tooth will come out itsself or it has to be pulled out. For more info on children dentistry you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/article_importance-of-children-teeth-49.aspx

Free Dental Consultation