I need to find a dentist that will help me from the kindness of his heart. To give me free dental work like implants and other work that I need. I do not have dental insurance could not afford it any more I am disabled and I need help please help me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - November - 2013, at 21:10 PM

• Hi, I am sorry that it will be hard to find dentist who can give your free implant. Usually charitable dental clinics do necessary dental work like cleaning, filling, tooth extraction or may be root canal treatment. You have to really google hard to find this kind of service. You check ada.org where there are sometimes announcement for free dental treatments to needy ones. You can also check free dental work in your city or can try some dental school near your home where sometimes the treatment is done free or at very subsidized rates to make the dental students learn. for more info on how to find free dental treatment you can check the following link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-treatment-costs-94.aspx

Free Dental Consultation