I have struggled with bad breath for years now and I'm not the same person anymore because I lost my confidence and hate talking in school because of my breath. I've been told by many people even my family that my breath smells disgusting. I brush twice a day and use a toungue scraper as well . during the day I chew sugarless mint gum but that dosent help . I make sure my mouth isn't dry by drinking lots of water but that dosent help either. I don't have the confidence to ask my dentist. What should I do to get rid of my bad breath for good? PS. I'm 16yrs old.

Leave Comment

Comments

• lizbeth munoz

lizbeth munoz 21 - April - 2015, at 10:27 AM

• I have struggled with bad breath for years now and I don't know what to do anymore . I have lost my confidence and need help asap.I brush twice a day and scrape my toungue also.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - April - 2015, at 09:58 AM

• Normally you donot have bad breath at age of 16 years if you are maintaining good oral hygiene. It can be either due to some systomic problems or some gum problem. There is treatment for everything. You donot make your life miserable and visit your dentist, who will take proper history and do examinations and find out cause. If it is due to gum problem then gum treatment is done or he will just to prophy or SCRP, which should take care of things. For more info on bad breath and some easy home remedies, you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-bad-breath-6.aspx

Free Dental Consultation