My daughter has a crown or " silver tooth " located on top in front due to bad baby teeth she's had it since she was 3 years old. Anyways it is finally ready to come out and is very loose but still isn't coming out completely and I am worried that her adult tooth will grow in crooked because I can see the adult tooth already coming in in front of baby tooth what can I do to get tooth out and do crowns take longer to come out or need a dentists assistance? I'm just concerned I'm sure its probably nothing but she has had problems with bad baby teeth and I just want her permanent teeth to be good

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - November - 2014, at 20:18 PM

• If the baby tooth with crown is not coming out /falling and the adult tooth is already there then you need to get it pulled out by the dentist. Sometimes, the treated baby teeth donot not exfoliate of their own and they need dentist intervention. So take an appnt with dentist asap and donot delay. for more info on baby teeth you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-children-dentistry-33.aspx

Free Dental Consultation