Hey, I am 19 and I am never been to a dentist before. But for the past few months, my teeth have been hurting very much. Especially the right side; its almost swollen. I also constantly have to chew gum or at least bite something or they hurt/itch. It's a weird sensation to explain. My friends just think it's my obsession with vampires, but I swear my teeth actually itch and I have to constantly bite or chew stuff. And my gums bleed when I brush my teeth. It depends on the time I take, and how many times I brush my teeth. Because I brush my teeth twice everyday, my gum will bleed at least once. I don't have insurance, and neither does my family, so I cannot afford to go to a dentist. My mom really wants to help me, but I don't want her to worry. How much does it take to actually go to a dentist and get checked out.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - June - 2012, at 22:17 PM

• I think its all the gingival problem that you are suffering with. It is suggested to visit a periodontist and get the professional cleaning done. Also,  you should follow proper methods of brushing like flossing each and every tooth properly, then brushing using soft bristles tooth brush in to and fro motion. After brushing make it a habit of using anti-bacterial mouthwash...for more info on bruhsing techniques to get rid of gingival infections you can see the link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_why-do-we-need-to-brush-our-teeth-156.aspx

Free Dental Consultation