Hi, I had a hard trauma to my upper front tooth eight years ago. I left it untreated and ended up with a cyst. About 1 year later I've had a surgery and it was removed. Never had any trouble with it up until few months ago. Now, in the place where the cyst was (just above my upper right front tooth) i have a small dot, much smaller than the cyst was, maybe 2 square milimeters, almost like a zit. It fills up with tiny amount of liquid, at first it was pus, but recently it's been mostly blood and it pops, leaving tiny dark mark in that place. Days later it would fill up again, but not grow. I don't feel any pain, there is no swelling or redness around it, I can barely even feel it with my tongue. Once again, it's very tiny, about a size of a small zit, much smaller than the cyst. Since the surgery was rather traumatic I would LOVE not to have to go through that again, but I am concerned if it's reappearing or if this is something "normal" and whether or not it's going to go away on it's own. Thank you for any info or advice you can give me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - April - 2017, at 07:05 AM

• It looks like that you have reurrence and has developed a intraoral sinus. It is not normal. With time the bone resorption will be there and tooth Will become loose and can come out. You should go to the dentist and get the X-ray done. After seeing the X-ray and examining the tooth clinically the dentist will tell you whether you have to go for the surgery or simply the reroot canal treatment will solve the problem. If the prognosis is bad then you may have to go for the extraction of the tooth. For more info on reroot canal treatment you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/article_root-canal-re-treatment-304.aspx

Free Dental Consultation