I damaged a tooth and broke two others off when I bite down on a food product that contained a forin tooth. The broken teeth were removed but the third tooth has went from having a constantly tasting like salt or calcium to having a fiberious constant growth that is salty, neutral and sweet taste. At night when sleeping I have learned that appling a premium tooth paste has keep the material softer and slowed the growth of the material.i have been to three dentist and had no awnsers why this condition continues. Please help as the pain from this codision has caused me great pain usually in the evening. Alby

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - May - 2017, at 05:11 AM

• It looks like the damaged tooth is infected and the salty taste that you taste is the pus discharge because of infection. I din't know the condition of the damaged tooth. It is fractured or not but from your symptoms it looks like that it is infected. Get the X-ray done and if it can be saved and root canal treatment can be done then go for it. For more info on abcessed tooth you can visit the followinf link on our website...

http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-abscessed-tooth-204.aspx

Free Dental Consultation