One day when I woke up I noticed this brownish spot that I rarely get in between my teeth, I know it is just one of my bloody night experience because of gingivitis since my gums are often swollen. Surprisingly and alarmingly, when I brushed my teeth, the spot where I got those bloody stains on my gums, it left a small, black spot on that area and when I examined it, it looks like it was carved like a pumpkin because it got that shallow digged-like appearance, totally located at my gums. I tried to floss it but the black spot didn't fade. I think it was due to brushing harshly. (I don't know how to explain that) Can you tell me what is it? I'm worried that it might cause my teeth to decay. ?? and can you give me some advice on how to get rid of that black spot and treat it loke how it was before? Because it got deeper like it was digged but a bit shallow, just enough to be hardly to notice.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 03 - September - 2016, at 23:24 PM

• It is difficult to make diagnosis without seeing the case clinically. From your discription it looks like that either you have ulceration or it is a traumatic lesion because of the the trauma in that region. In both cases do not irritate it . let it heal ,Maintain good oral hygeine and do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day. If the lesion doesn't heal or increases in size then visit your dentiet. For more info on oral lesions you can visit the following link on our website...

http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-are-common-traumatic-red-lesions-in-mouth-655.aspx

Free Dental Consultation