I have just been diagnosed with Periodontal Disease. Bone loss, receding gum lines, loose gums and weak teeth. I have 2 bottom molars that have been pulled out because medicaid refused to cover the root canals so that my teeth can be saved. I have one tooth in the top front of my mouth that seems to be pushed back and unaligned from the rest of my teeth. And is getting worst. Bottom front teeth, I have a gap with one of the teeth slightly twisted. I have asked my dentist about different procedures, veneers, invisalign, replacing my molars, etc. Even replacing the silver in my mouth with white fillings. Everything is sooo expensive and nothing seems to be covered by medicaid except cleaning and pulling. I NEED HELP! I am so frustrated. I feel like I am doomed to have a terrible mouth. I am about to be 40 May 16th and all I want is a beautiful smile to match my face, how I look physically and how I feel about myself period. I live in Queens. Is there a Dental Collage in NYC that can perform free dental work to my liking? All I want is a healthy, beautiful smile with straight teeth with no gaps. Can you please help me? Thank you so much in advance. Sincerely, Anissa A.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 01 - May - 2012, at 01:24 AM

•  

To get free dental work or at comparatively low cost what you can do is to visit a nearby dental school. Though the treatment there is done by budding dentists but it is strictly done under the provision of senior and experienced dentist. There the cost of treatment is very less or sometimes may be free depending upon the financial state of patient.

Another option for you is to seek help of CARE CREDIT. They will give complete payment to dentist or hospital on your behalf and you can return the medical expenditure in easy monthly installments.

To know more about dental insurance plans you can visit...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-insurance-plans-58.aspx

Free Dental Consultation