I am 30, and growing in my second wisdom tooth on my bottom right jaw. I have 3 jaw teeth in a row that has rotted and collapsed (roots are all that remains) with the wisdom tooth coming in I am experiencing extreme pain. My cheek is swelled with a knot the size of a golf ball difficulty talking and eating cause I continuously bit my cheek from all the swelling. I haven't had dental insurance? since I was 18, and I can't afford to pay to see a dentist. I at first has a foul smelling discharge from my jaw teeth but with antibiotics and Colgate peroxyl mouth wash I've gotten the discharge to go away. But the swelling and pain remains. The wisdom tooth is 3/4 of the way in. My question is what do I do! I cant keep eating tubes of orajel or vials of ambesol. And the pain is unbareable.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - May - 2017, at 07:27 AM

• you have to get the wisdom tooth and the other teeth which are broken to be pulled out. They are infected and to keep the infected teeth in the mouth is not good for the general health of the patient.Till then you can do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day. For more info on wisdom teeth you can visit the following link on our website......

http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-wisdom-teeth-47.aspx

Free Dental Consultation