hello, so both of my canines are impacted, one is exposed and the other is buried. I had two different opinions and price points on solutions. The solution I liked the most was extracting both canines as well as the tooth underneath the exposed canine which has been damaged; and replacing them all with implants. What are your thoughts on this?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - January - 2017, at 00:41 AM

• The treatment plan depends upon the position of the canine and their condition of the tooth. If it is difficult to pull out into the alignment with orth force then it is better to get them extacted and go for the implant. Without clinical examination and seeing the X-ray's it is difficult to give any treatment plan. Getting the teeth extracted and replacing them with the implant will take less time as compared to bringing the teeth in to alignment with the ortho forces. You have to discuss with your dentist For more info on impacted canine you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/dental-choosing-between-braces-and-dental-implants-856.aspx

Free Dental Consultation