If I had one wish in this entire world it would be to smile and have the confidence I know is inside locked away. I'm 29 years old and ever since I was a little girl when I speak people look at my mouth bc its not pretty. I believe myself to be a very attractive woman until I have to speak. Its embarrassing. I don't date anymore, I have always had problems finding jobs, I do have children whom I love dearly, abut even they look at my teeth and ask "mom why is your teeth little like mine and you have vampire teeth, and why isn't your teeth like mine? Ive cried many of days and nights bc I cant do anything about it. Its really depressing. I JUST WANT MY LIFE TO CHANGE. I honestly cant afford to get them fixed, if there was community service or working for the office to clean everyday at the dentist then i'll do it to pay for my procedure. Ive been to dentist but my teeth are so bad they want to pull most of my teeth out, Im too young for dentures, I cant do it. I need help, and I hope someone really hears me. I know you hear this story a lot but im desperate for change. I want to reach my potential and I do know that a great smile will get you there. the first impression is always best and for once in my life I want to make an outstanding first impression. Thanks for listening.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - July - 2014, at 09:21 AM

• Hi you have to really google hard for that in your area. The best way forward could be to go to a dental school and get yourself checked from there. In dental school there are all kinds of specialities dentist and you can get all kinds of treatment. You can also check for free dental clinic or camp announcements in your area. You can try ada.org for annoucements. for more info on how to find free dental clincs you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-treatment-costs-94.aspx

Free Dental Consultation