I have a yellow intrinsic stain on my front tooth. It has been on my tooth ever since my front tooth came in. My dentists have never mentioned it before which is strange. It is a small stain but very noticeable. I have an another stain like it on another tooth but it's in the back so you can not notice. The stain is really embarrassing and I really want it removed. I also want to know what is is and how I can remove it if I can.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 01 - January - 2014, at 09:33 AM

• The yellow stain can be due to hypoplasia of the tooth or it can be initial carious lesion. For removing this you have to get the tooth colored filling done in which the dentist will remove the stain and put the tooth colored material on it. But before that the cause of stain has to be found. If it is incipient carious lesion then fluoride application can also make it disappear. So schdule and appointment with your dentist and discuss it. for more info on caries you can check this link in our website..... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-caries-7.aspx

Free Dental Consultation