My 12 year old daughter is having right upper molar pain for the past 4-5 days.Unbearable pain on the lower side and excruciating, when touched from below. It now is making her cry n my husband is away from Oman.Making me helpless n so found you to seek advice. Kindly let me know if any home remedy and what possibly this could be please !!! Regards n Thankyou, Dolly.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - May - 2012, at 00:46 AM

• Yes there are definitely home remedies but at first i would suggest you to plan a dental appointment. Don't take dental aches on a lenient side...

Now coming to the home remedies for dental pain you can crush a piece of garlic mix it with pinch of salt and make a paste. After that put it on the affected tooth. Clove oil application gives relief but while using clove oil one should be extra careful because excess clove oil can cause the ulceration of the gums. The other alternative is to use clove as such. It is quiet effective.For more info visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_home-remedies-for-dental-problems-88.aspx

Free Dental Consultation