10 days ago the dentist pulled all my teeth and a couple of days after that a spot on my loswer frunt gum started swelling and was really tender.. shortly after that a us pocket could be seen buldging... I poped it and called the dentist. I went back in and he looked at it and said it was healing nicely but I asked him for Amoxicilan.. well.. it has been 10 days since they were pulled and this spot is still getting pus in it and I am washing with warm salt water too. Also there is what feels like a piece of bone under the skin just under my tongue and it feels like i have an agravation stone under there.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - February - 2012, at 00:16 AM

• if the pus is coming out even after 10 days of extraction then that means the extraction socket is infected. the bony oart which you are feeling can be because of bony spicule which can be sharp. So go to the dentist and get the proper diagnosis made and get the treatment done. For more info on full mouth extraction you can visit the following link.........http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-full-mouth-extractions-372.aspx

Free Dental Consultation