Dentist highly recommended by a co-worker. Problem tooth that had a gold crown for years giving me pain. first apt. x-rays, advised he could do a root canal , I said no, pull the tooth. 2 sets of x-rays the one where there is a cardboard placed in the mouth, and then another, where a surrouond maching rotated around? Gave me a presc. for an antibiotic. next apt.not sure bottom line at 3 appts I gave the dentist $500. then another $500.00 then $300.00 for whitening, not done. $85.00 I trhink for x-rays. Bottom line my husband was very sick and passsed away 9-18-12. My teeth were not cleaned, tooth not pulled and teeth not whitened. I am out this money Shame on me for paying so much up front, but he came recommended and I trusted that. What say you.? I feel duped. When I asked for money back they said they would call it even. What? Give me an itemized statement. Not received. Rec. a Check for $250.00 as compensation. What would you do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - November - 2012, at 04:07 AM

•  I'm sensing frustation in your question and I think it is quite genuine.From your description, it does not appear that treatment was rendered improperly,it is just that the treatment did not turn out the way you thought it would.If you are visiting a private practice, go down and talk to your dentist and try getting answers to your questions.If not, and you've attempted to get the answers you need, I wouldn't know where else to turn but to an attorney. At the very least to get those answers you need. I do hope you find help soon. Also,since you are running short of money,visit the dental schools for your  further treatment.

For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_average-cost-of-dental-school-450.aspx

Free Dental Consultation