Hello salam my name is Hayat khan. i am 18 years old. i have native problem about my teeth. my teeth are yellow and some of them back sides are black since childhood. i brush every day twice time in a day,but my teeth are not going white i have to tried but in vian i used different kinds of tooth cream such as colgate,close up,signal , but doctor now i need your help what i should do now thanks i shall be waiting for your answer.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - February - 2012, at 10:20 AM

• it is difficult to give the treatment plan with out doing the clinical examination. the yellow teeth can be because of hypoplasia or it can be because of por oral hygeine. If brushing is not causing any difference then go for the bleaching ie whitening of teeth but if the cause is hypoplasia then you may have to go for the veneers or the crowns. It is advisable to go to the dentist and find out the exact diagnosis and get the treatnent . For more info on whitening of teeth you can visit the following link..........http://www.identalhub.com/article_how-is-professional-teeth-whitening-done-349.aspx

Free Dental Consultation