dear sir,im am adenture wearer since 5 years ago durng this period i did not have problem.Before mor than month istart to have mouth burning specialy when i take out my denture out at night.At present time iam waiting to have new set of denture.i ask you kindly if i did good thing to get new denture,knowing that i have problem of discomfort with my old upper denture however it fitted very well while the lower denture is not fitted well but i do not have problem with it.i used some orajel and vit.b1,b6and b12 still i have burning mouth as i mentioned. please will this burning will go away after i use my new denture and wha is your advice.thanks.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - March - 2012, at 09:01 AM

• You have take the riht decision to go for the new denture. Ideally also the dentures should be changed after 5 years or so.If it was causing burnng mouth then it is always better to change the denture. You will not have the same problem with the new dentures as sometimes the burning mouth can be because of loose dentures or the infection. For more info on dentures you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-are-reasons-for-burning-mouth-syndrome-664.aspx

Free Dental Consultation