dear sir actually i had ortho(braces) treatment some 10 years back..but after removal of my braces like after 5 6 years means now i have too much of plaque n weak teeth...and even i dont like my smile...but the main concern is the yellowness ...i really want to get rid of it...plz suggest me some treatment which should be painless thx regards

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - April - 2013, at 20:42 PM

• First of all you have to maintain good oral hygiene. If you have plaque deposition then you have to get the SCRP done which will take care of your teeth and gums to some extent because yellowness of the teeth can be due to stains and plaque deposition. If after that you feel that teeth are yellow then you can go for bleaching and for that you can go for "In Office" bleach or home bleach. So schedule and appointment with dentist and get the cleaning done. For weak gums you can do warm saline rinses 2-3 a day and can use some otc gum paint for massaging them. For more info  on SCRP you can check this article.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-why-root-scaling-and-planning-is-good--716.aspx

Free Dental Consultation