Hello. Within the last year I been experiencing a lot of pain in my mouth. I my last check up I had I had two teeth pulled and I didn't have any wisdom teeth. Within this year both sides of my mouth have been hurting really really bad as if my wisdom teeth are coming in, and about 2- 3weeks ago I noticed my teeth started to chip, create gaps, and started to turn crooked. In the last couple days I have had two teeth literally break in half fall out and then the other part falls out days later! I take very good care of my teeth and Im not sure if the problem is due to not having gone to a dentist since Ive been here or what, but Im in desperate need of help. What do I do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - May - 2017, at 23:39 PM

• Even if you take very good care of teeth ,six monthly check ups are must. Some times the teeth they start getting decayed but one does not come to know about it as it is not painful and mostly symptomless. this is what happened with you .though you were taking good care of your teeth but may be decay was there and as you have not visited your dentist you were unaware of it till the symptoms were there. Now go to the dentist and get the X-ray done . After seeing the X-ray the dentist will decide the treatment plan. For more info on decayed teeth you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-oral-hygiene-important-232.aspx

Free Dental Consultation