Hello. I am twenty-six years old. I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was twenty, because they were growing in upside down. I recently started feeling pain in the back of my mouth and when I reached back and touched it, I was sure I could feel a tooth breaking through my gum. The pain also feels like teething as I remember it from when I was a preteen. Is this even possible? I will probably ask my dentist about this, but it is Sunday night, and I am a bit worried about it. Thanks for any answers.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 28 - August - 2016, at 20:38 PM

• If you got all the wisdom teeth removed then no teeth erupts at the age of twenty six. Sometimes we have a supernumerary teeth that is extra teeth which comes but the incidence is very less. It is difficult to comment on this without the clinical examination or the dental X-ray.If you can send me the pic of that area which is bothering you ,may be i am able to give you more specific answer. For more info on supernumerary teeth you can browse the following link on our website

http://www.identalhub.com/dental-causes-and-treatment-of-supernumerary-teeth-740.aspx 

Free Dental Consultation