Hi, I had a 3 unit bridge placeed in mouth 8 months ago, teeth# 4,5, and,6 Since I have back to Dentist 12 times to let her know how uncomfortable it is mailny on tooth 6, went to other Drs, to see if any other problems existed they do not. Finally my DR. made me a night gaurd and said my problem is I am Grinding my teeth, That is why (she Says) i am so uncomfortable, and i will feel better if I wear the Gaurd. Did you ever hear of such a thing? Could it be possible that the Lab who made bridge could of got it wrong. Dr says all is perfect, but I feel if Night and day, I told dr. I could feel tooth #6 under bridge, Bothers me, Dr. said that is because there is a tooth there, I don't know what to do next, Thanks

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - April - 2012, at 10:05 AM

• Some people are very sensitive and take lot of time to adjust to some foreign body in the mouth. if you feel the 6 # tooth then it may be high . if your dentist says that the tooth under the bridge is sound and you do not have any pain in that tooth then the  possibility is that either the tooth is high or you are grinding the teeth at night. It happens sometimes. Wear your night guard and see if there is any improvement. For more info on bruxism you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-teeth-grinding-bruxism-5.aspx

Free Dental Consultation