I have a sore on the inside of my upper right gum touching my back two molars, it is dark red, painful to the touch or drinking or eating on that side, it bleeds a little bit if touched too much. It started after a cut formed from breaded chicken cut the gums up, the gum turned a light red/orangish looking color and got scraped away during flossing, which left the sore that is there now.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - December - 2012, at 03:22 AM

•  

There are a variety of conditions that can cause your gums to be sore.Some ailments 
    are of dental origin and some are not. You may need professional help from a dentist or 
    physician.Flossing too vigorously can also physically injure your gums and cause bleeding and 
    pain and sores.If the condition gets worse, see your dentist immediately.Gargle with warm salt water off and on throughout the day as needed. Rinse your mouth out with fresh water when you're done.Brush your teeth at least twice a day, but use a medium-bristled brush. Use a good toothbrush.Use ice on your gums to ease the pain.
    For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_canker-sore-234.aspx

Free Dental Consultation