I have a chronic bad taste in my mouth. I brush my teeth at least twice a day, and floss daily. I do not smoke. I have been to several dentists and they say that I have good oral hygiene and cannot identify a problem. I visited my primary care doctor as well. I have tried a variety of toothpastes and mouth washes and nothing seems to help. I am so self conscious about this and I don't know what to do! I feel like I've tried everything!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - January - 2014, at 20:05 PM

• Normally the bad taste in the mouth is due to some infection or it can be due to deposits on the tongue. But if you have tried everything and you have good oral hygiene then try to clean the tongue also with tongue cleaner. Sometimes the bad taste is due to some systomic problem also. But if you have ruled out everything then continue with warm saline rinses, tongue cleaning and some antimicrobial mouthwash. May be this will take care of your problem. for more info on bad breath you can check this link in our website..... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-bad-breath-6.aspx

Free Dental Consultation