I had restorative work done one lower left side. Since I have jaw pain and constant headache. My teeth hurt on top and bottom of that side. Saw another dentist he said my bite was off and he tooth down the tooth. I still have pain. I have been treated for sinus infection and TMJ with no success. I am now grinding at night and have cracked a crown on upper left side. I have no cavities or infection in my teeth. It has been a month. At first it would bother me after I ate. Now I just have a constant headache with some jaw pain and teeth hurt. Can you help me??

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - June - 2014, at 20:25 PM

• Symptoms which you are describing are either due to infected tooth or it can be due to high restorations which causes constant trauma and can cause the pain  in the jaw and teeth. This pain can also be due to cracked tooth which causes pain on biting and if get infected can cause constant pain. So you have to discuss these with your dentist. May be you will need some root canal treatment in the cracked tooth and if you have already got the root canal treatment then due to high restoration, the sysmptoms linger on and causes pain. So schedule an appointment with your dentist. for more info on cracked tooth you can check this link in our website...... http://www.identalhub.com/article_signs-and-symptoms-of-the-cracked-tooth-206.aspx

Free Dental Consultation