I got my veneers about a month or so and I love them! But I noticed something that is haunting me. From the front, my teeth look great! But if I tilt my head backwards, you can see that the teeth are misaligned. It looks as if one of my teeth, the front left (looking face to face) has been pushed backwards. I rub my tongue across the back of them and I feel that they aren't flush. It's been like this since day 1 but I really appreciate my cosmetic dentist and am nervous to approach him with the issue. When I rub my tongue across the front it feels like it's my right tooth (facing face to face) that is weird. It feels too bulky compared to the front tooth next to it. Is there anything I can do?! It's driving me nuts and I don't want this to be a waste of $5000+ Thanks

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - April - 2014, at 09:39 AM

• If you feel that the teeth are misaligned at the edge then you should approach your dentist and discuss your problem with him. He will be able to solve your problem. Do not feel shy. You have paid for this and if you have any issues then you can discuss. This problem can increase in future and can cause the problems or may be it is just a minor issue at present and can be easily resolved. So discuss it with your dentist. for more info on veneers you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tooth-veneers-84.aspx

Free Dental Consultation