My bottom left wisdom tooth is decayed and mostly gone. There is a large hole deep into my gums. The pain is immense. The taste is awful. The smell is worse. There is corrosion starting to spread to some of the other teeth in the area. The wisdom tooth has been rotting for years but I have never had health insurance. A month and a half ago I went to an appointment at the Madison County Health Center. I was referred to an oral surgeon in Noblesville. I was told it would cost me over $4000. I don't have that kind of money nor do I have the means to acquire it. I need the tooth removed but if I can not accomplish this soon then I need to know the health risks I am facing. As of late the pain in my head, neck, and at times my chest has been increasing in frequency and has become more painful. Is my life at risk? Is my sanity at risk? are there other concerns? Thank you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - May - 2012, at 00:41 AM

• Yes definitely tooth pain can be dangerous at times so i would suggest you to get it treated befor the condition worsens. Coming on to financial problem, you can seek the health of CARE CREDIT where company pays on your behalf and you can return to the company in easy monthly installmenst. Else you can also visit a dental school where the treatment is at quite low cost and is done by dental students under the supervision of experts. For more info you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-care--496.aspx

Free Dental Consultation