So the short story, I am 33 year old woman who has family with bad teeth. I am missing/broke most of my upper back and lower back teeth. I have 2 bridges on front bottom. I am paying out the butt for dental work but we fix one thing and something else goes wrong. I will definietly need serveral implants and I dont think my dentist is skilled in this major thing. I would love to be able to do more of a "ONLINE/PHONE consult 1st to get an idea of what looking at. I do have united healthcare dental but its like 2,000/yr so i will have to take it out of my pocket. I know u need more info before quoting anything. Pls let me know. michelle sis4543@yahoo.com

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - August - 2015, at 19:53 PM

• I am sorry hear about your dental condition. You really need comprehensive work and need to get it done one time as if you get one thing fixed, the whole pressure of mastication/eating comes on that, which makes it go bad. You have to get xrays done and get treatment plan from an Oral Surgeon or Periodontist for dental implants. If any tooth can be save by Root Canal treatment then do that. If they cannot be saved then you have to go for implant. The avg cost of implant varies from $2500 - $5000 depending on city and dentist and dentist. The implants are mostly not covered by dental insurance and you have to shell out from your own pocket. However you can go for CareCredit for financing. for more info on dental implants you can check this link.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-dental-implants-cost-508.aspx

Free Dental Consultation