I have a 6 teeth fixed bridge including my 2 front teeth. I have had problems all along as this is my 3rd bridge. Apparently, I am very hard on my teeth, per my dentist. This time I have porcelain fused to metal. While I was eating a chicken wing, the tooth next to my right front tooth , chipped and the entire front half came off. I now have a big indent and a chipped shorter tooth. Is ther any way this can be fixed without having to pay again for a bridge. I am so tired of this. Thanks

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - December - 2013, at 19:37 PM

• It is not possible to repair the ceramic which has chipped from bridge, but still you can discuss this with your dentist who has put this. It is better you go for full ceramic bridges as they are more comfortable and aesthetic looking. Normally when such sort of chip is there in PFM bridge, then you have to go for change of bridge and pay for it as it can be only repaired in the lab and that is possible if the whole bridge comes out as such and this is very difficult and generally the bridge has to be sectioned for removal. for more info on types of bridges you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-crowns-bridges-22.aspx

Free Dental Consultation