I am 20 years old with no health insurance(dental).i want to know what exactly I should do and how much will it cost? I have never been to the dentist. I do not know how long these stains were on my teeth( I noticed it recently, when I seen this black tartar growing between mandibular teeth. Do I need a scaling and polishing done by a dentist or do I need scaling and root planing.the stains are only on the lower 6 front teeth, but they are brownish black. Please tell me what I have to do.i can send you picture of my teeth.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - June - 2014, at 20:44 PM

• You have to see the dentist to get the stains removed. These can be done away with SCRP etc. The simple cleaning called prophy will cost you around $100 and the SCRP for full mouth can cost your anywwhere from $800 - $1000 depending on place to place and dentist to dentist. However you can go for some dental coupon available on different websites like Groupon etc and these come out be cheaper. You can get free consult and xray with these. for more info on teeth whitening you can check this link in our wbsite.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tooth-whitening-28.aspx

Free Dental Consultation