Hi it's me again. I am 20 years old and I have never been to the dentist.i had terrible oral hygiene, that's probably why I have black stains on mandibular teeth.i just quit smoking(marijuana) and I only drink water now.i have inflammation on my gums, I have black tartar on mandibular teeth and now it's growing between the teeth.please just tell me it's not to late to fix.i know I have to see a hygienist, I want to know how much it will cost me with NO INSURANCE(DENTAL). I have had these stains on my teeth for probably 2 to 3 years now.i have not been to a dentist ever because I have no dental insurance and I'm very broke. I believe its affecting my health because I feel like shit when I try to exercise, and I also have no motivation.any money I get I'm saving it for this procedure.i just want to know what exactly I need done to my teeth and how much will it cost $.please tell me I have a chance to fix this and change my life?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - June - 2014, at 19:43 PM

• It is not very late. You can still get it fixed and for that you have get SCRP for full mouth done. First schedule an appointment with dentist who will do clinical exam and xrays to find out the extent of damage and accordingly the treatment will be done. If the gums are not affected very badly then may  be simple cleaning will be sufficient otherwise deep cleaning has to be done. Till then try to maintain good oral hygiene and keep doing warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day and schedule an appointment with dentist asap. The SCRP will cost around $800 for full mouth. You can buy some online coupons like  groupon for cheap cleaning etc. for that you have to google in your area. for more info on SCRP you can read this link in our website with great info... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-why-root-scaling-and-planning-is-good--716.aspx

Free Dental Consultation