When i was child my permanent teeth came without enamel Front two.then they broke When i was 12 due to i fall from swing And When i was 19 a survived through an accident where my teeth near Front two teeth broke out now what can i do? What the treatmemt my Front teeth are ok they are strong but slightly outwards what to do i am 22 years old

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - August - 2017, at 00:09 AM

• Without doing the clinical examination it is difficult to give any advice. we have to see how much tooth structure is lost. If the enough tooth structure is there then you can go for root canal treatment followd by crown. for this you have to visit your dentist. Dentist will do the clinical examination and see whether the root canal treatment with crown is possible or not. If it is not possible and teeth need to be extracted then you have to go for th.e implants. Discuss the treatment plan with your dentist. For more information on treatment of broken teeth you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-chipped-tooth--is--fixed-by-dentist-790.aspx

Free Dental Consultation