Dear sir, My son front upper tooth lost 2 months back,but not even it grow my son aged 7years, please kindly provide the solution for my enquiry Regards Sanjee

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - September - 2016, at 22:28 PM

• The normal age of eruption of the front tooth is 7 years. Normally when the baby tooth is lost the permanent tooth erupts in its place. if the permanent tooth does not erupt even after 6 months after the baby tooth is lost then you should visit your dentist . He will do the X-ray and see the status of the permanent tooth and if needed do the treatment. You have not mentioned whether the other front tooth has erupted or not. Sometimes the baby tooth is lost prematurely and the permanent tooth takes some time to erupt. If you are very apprehensive then you can go to the dentist and get the X-ray done to see the position of the permanent tooth. By seeing the X-ray the dentist will be able to tell you approximate time of eruption of the permanent tooth. For more info on dentition you can visit the following link on our website...

http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dentition-64.aspx

Free Dental Consultation