Sir i really need help.already visited 3 dentists.About a month and a half ago , i went in for dental examination.i had no pain ,sensitivity aur grinding of any sort.the dentist started doing fillings , my teeth turnrd out to be sensitive.So she fillef two teeth and put shallow fillings on around 6 teeth.they kept falling.she had etched them.now my teeth feel unbalanced.dentists say they are balanced.moreover my tongue is touching my left teeth and it is sore.sometimes while sleeping one side of my teeth grind.also i have pain in thr back of my head.please advice what to do.i dont want to have my teeth drilled further.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 12 - July - 2015, at 07:35 AM

• If you feel that teeth are not balanced and you are grinding them at night then that means some filling is high. So get the selective grinding done for balancing the occlusion. As far as sensitivity is concerned, you can use some desensitizing tooth paste. Give it some time, sensitivity will go away. You can discuss your problem with your dentist and get it treated. For more info on sensitivity, you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-hypersenstivity-60.aspx

Free Dental Consultation