Hi, I been having this strange feeling/taste when my tongue will rub the side of my tooth. (Upper right very back, no it's not my wisdom tooth) I been to two different dentist and they said they couldn't see anything wrong with it. It has been constantly tasting and feeling weird and it's driving me crazy. Recently it all of a sudden started getting sensitive when I eat or drink hot and cold things. Whenever I would floss back there it would bleed a little bit. A couple months ago ive had deep cleaning and a regular cleaning done. I don't know what to do. I am tired of the "feeling and taste" it gives me

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - September - 2016, at 23:50 PM

• From your symptoms it looks like you have gum problem in that tooth. You have develpod a pocket which causes all these symptoms. For this maintain very good oral hygiene do brushing twice a day and do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day. After rinses apply gum paint locally. This should give you relief. If it continues then visit your dentist and get the X-ray done. You have not mentioned whether your wisdom tooth has not erupted yet or you got it pulled out. Some times erupting wisdom tooth also causes the problem . For more info on this you can visit our website

http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-gum-diseases-9.aspx

Free Dental Consultation