I have been having a metal foul taste on the upper right side of my mouth It seems like and when I lick either the back tooth or the tooth in front of that it taste more foul than the other teeth. I been to three different dentists and they didn't see anything wrong with my tooth I think it's coming from. They also did x rays. It seems like it coming from on the right side of my mouth and when I eat or bite down I can feel it more, when I'm not doing anything it just lingers. I've had this for about 7 months I'm desperate for answers.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - April - 2017, at 06:56 AM

• The foul metal taste is there if there is some gum problem or the decay in the tooth which causes the food impaction. Without seeing the tooth clinically and taking the history it is difficult to give the diagnosis. You can do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day and can apply some OTC available gum paint. If the problem is because of gum disease then it will give you some relief. For more info on oral hygiene you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation